Rosé WineThe original has always better taste!
International Rosé Wine Guide CompetitionTMEDITION 8
EDITION 8 - February 27, 2021 - MONACO
Our Godfather 2021
Past-Chef of the Prince's Palace - Monaco
(during 18 years)
President of the Association of the Grand Cordon d'Or de la Cuisine Française - Monaco.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Auguste ESCOFFIER Foundation
- Disciple Auguste ESCOFFIER, since 1986.
- Teacher of Cooking at the Technical and Hotel School of MONACO.
A GATHERING OF INTERNATIONAL REFERENCES OF WORLD ROSÉ WINES
WHY REGISTER YOUR ROSÉ WINE?
- Helping producers, importers and distributors to promote their products through an official recognition of international experts in the sector
- Bringing an answer to the 80% of new consumers and millennials waiting for a message on the rosé wine by offering them international references
- Promoting and highlight the international gastronomy of rosé wine
TIMELINE INTERNATIONAL ROSÉ WINE GUIDE COMPETITION EDITION 8 - February 27, 2021 - MONACO
- September 2020
Official opening of the 2020 registrations INTERNATIONAL ROSÉ WINE GUIDE COMPETITION - Monaco
- January 2021
Deadline Receipt Registration Form - INTERNATIONAL ROSÉ WINE GUIDE COMPETITION - Monaco
- February 2021
Deadline Reception Samples- INTERNATIONAL ROSÉ WINE GUIDE COMPETITION - Monaco
Professional Tasting INTERNATIONAL ROSÉ WINE GUIDE COMPETITION - Monaco
- March 2021
Publication of 2021 results on the Internet
Open Tasting Wines & Spirits - Monaco
Presentation to the General Public of the Award-Winning and Selected Rosé WinesPlus...
MONACO"Chic et Glamour"
A PLACE OF EXCEPTION
What could be more natural to associate this International Rosé Wine Guide competition with this exceptional multicultural territory, a veritable hub of international exchanges with its 128 nationalities, which has always combined
Audacity, Magic and Genius.